Dog training with Siobhan Owens Dublin Pet School.
I visit your home and help you train your dog. I work in Dublin, Meath and Kildare.
I offer clients:
Guidance for dog owners to train and manage their dog/puppy
Advice in understanding why dogs behave the way they do
Workable dog training plan
Advice on diet and nutrition for your dog
Affordable rates so that everyone can get the help they need
I find that the most common problems dog owners need help with are
- puppy care
- toilet training
- puppy nipping
- crate training
- basic commands
- puppy diet
- health concerns
- aggression towards owner
- aggression towards other dogs
- jumping up
- nipping children
- pulling on the lead
- excessive barking
- dog ownership and the law
- socialising your dog, how to do it
- safety for dogs and children both in and outside the home.
- Pros and Cons of neutering, what it means for your pet
Please contact me to disscuss any other concerns you may have with your dog.
Phone: 086 32 181 32